Tuesday, September 16, 2014

SELF INTRODUCTION



Hello everyone, I want to introduce my self to you. My name is Muhammad Zainur Rofit and you can call me Rofit. I was born in Malang, february 9th 1996. It means that I’m eighteen years old right now. In my family, my father name is Mr. Suwarno and my mother name is Mrs. Suma’illa. I have a eldest sister, her name is Vina. I am the second child and the last child in my happy family. I’am from Malang city, but now I’am in Gebang wetan street gg1 no 14, sukolilo, surabaya.

Nowadays I’am studying in electronics engineering polytechnic institute of surabaya (eepis) or in indonesian called politeknik elektronika negeri surabaya (pens) as an undergraduate student in mechatronics engineering. That is my favourite faculty, because I like robotics, programmer, mechanics, electronics, etc. And i will enjoy it.

Do you have a hobby? Yeah, I have too.

Adventure, that is my favourite hobby. Adventure is very happy activity, we can know about nature, plants, animals, culture, etc. My activity usually travelling, hiking, camping, out bond, and nongkrong (hang out).  Many activity about that do in the mountain. Some of the mountain that i went to, like Mahameru, Arjuno, Wilerang, Penanggungan, Mujur, Panderman, Bromo etc. But adventure what I mean not just having fun, I also do the conservation, reforestation, and cleaning the nature.

That’s the end of my introduction and I would say thank to your attention. Nice to met you my friends..

@rofitzen


41 comments:

  1. Hi Rofit, where is your best place for your adventure? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hai Faisa, hmmmmm all of nature is good, but it is best to mount

      Delete
  2. Hello meka boyband. Iam your fans :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks Edy, maybe you can teach me to make a poem for someone hahaha

      Delete
  4. How about if i share your boyband perform?:3 would it be nice?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you usually hangout at Malang Rofit ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. usually I am hangout in coffeeshop near Malang Kota Baru Station. the place is very very unique.

      Delete
  6. i am not sure about your hobby Meka Boy :D because you so afraid with the height

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adventure? So,you are like dora the explorer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm in mechatronics engineering too, rofit! wkwk

    ReplyDelete
  9. your hobby is very incredible rofitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

    ReplyDelete
  10. have you went to Jayawijaya for adventure ?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Touring and Adventure, a great combination. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. someday you must to feel the taste of hiking in bawakaraeng mount or ramma in makassar. its nice! for the first time i hike on it, i really like it. i hope you like it too someday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Rofit, maybe sometime near future we can go hiking together. Maybe with some friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, nice idea
      maybe we can go hiking, and travelling

      Delete
  14. Do you know, 'nongkrong' in English is "Sitting, talking and generally doing nothing".

    sorry, my comment is out of date...

    ReplyDelete